We're now accepting presentations for DockerCon Europe 2014, and you have until October 13th, 9am PST, 2014 to submit your talk!
This is the first DockerCon in Europe and we're excited to hear about all of the interesting ways you're using Docker. We're looking for cool use cases, product and services you've built with Docker, and cool problems and challenges you've solved with Docker.
Here are a few examples of what we would like to see:
- Introductory topics for getting started with Docker.
- Tips and tricks for using Docker.
- Case studies with details about how you use Docker.
- Deploying and using Docker in the enterprise.
- Using Docker with continuous integration, testing and continuous deployment.
- Using Docker with configuration management.
- Cool new tech and how it can be used with Docker.
- Using Docker with software defined networking, in the Cloud and with other virtualization frameworks.
- DevOps culture, process and tools.
To give you an idea, these are the talks that have been selected for DockerCon SF 14.